SUBMISSION & COLLABORATIONS
When submitting please follow the guidelines outlined on this page. Upon reviewing submissions, Forward Fashion reserves the rights to accept or deny any submission we receive (this also includes after a pull-letter has been provided). Submissions are reviewed based on their content, quality, creativity and originality. Fashion Forward encourages you to push boundaries and think outside the box.
Once submitting, you accept all the agreements on this page.
WHAT TO SUBMIT
Submitters have the ability to submit an existing series one has created or can provide a submission proposal which includes photographing a series strictly for Forward Fashion.
Anyone is eligible to submit (photographers, wardrobe stylists, makeup artists, etc.). Submitter must provide information regarding the entire team who worked on the submission.
NOTE: All submitters shooting for Forward Fashion are not 100% guaranteed to be featured. Our editorial team reviews every submission and reserve all rights on their selection.
*Pull Letters are available upon request after approval of portfolio and moodboard review.
For Submission proposals, one must provide the following information:
- Info about submitter (e.g. location, if represented by agency, specialities)
- Link to website / portfolio
- Concept proposal for series (keep to 1-2 sentences)
HOW TO SUBMIT
First, send over low-resolution images (either as separate JPEGS or in one PDF attached to email) for Forward Fashion team to review.
Once approved, editorials are requested to be in the following format:
- All images provided, hi-resolution, 350-400dpi RGB (JPEG or TIFF)
- Please submit .zip file of images, team credits, and styling credits to through email or wetransfer.com.
- Send Instagram handles of each member of team for us to credit once published
CONTENTS MUST INCLUDE
Writer can propose article topic about new fashion designers, makeup artists/stylists, collection reviews, interviewing models/designers/fashion icons, the newest fashion trends, fashion week, upcoming seasons trends, and other topics within fashion and pop culture.
Concept Proposals must be sent to Forward Fashion for approval before submission.
- All articles must include hi-res images to be incorporated with the article spreads. If you have any particular images that you would like to be paired with your article, please provide Forward Fashion with an email attachment.
- Minimum word count – 500 words
- Send all concept proposals to email@example.com
As a contributor, all the images you submit to Forward Fashion must have copyright permission. The submitted works must be all done by yourself and you must be the authentic copyright holder. If which ever submission(s) get involved with any copyright entanglement because of the above, your eligibility will automatically be revoked. You will be responsible for all the legal consequences under all circumstances regardless of Forward Fashion awareness or not.
In order to achieve a better page layout design, Forward Fashion also has the right to use, enlarge, reduce and/or crop the original photograph.
In case of overwhelming artwork submission, not all the submitted stories are guaranteed to be covered or featured in the publication. Editors reserve all rights on the selection.
Please note: While we try to respond to as many emails as we can, not every inquiry will receive a response.